Episode 211: 12/25/2022
Santa misplaced a gift for you and came back on Christmas night to deliver it. What took place on air was three hours of magic, whimsy, and mirth!
Psyche! Magic, whimsy, and mirth? Hell no, not in this episode! We started by warming up with a set of nasty EBM tracks to stomp all over your holiday joy. Then we blasted the airwaves/streams with a set of power electronics. We eased up for just a moment with a set of nasty noise rock, then we went back into the power electronics and noise. Then we put a rusty spike-covered bow on the show with an experimental-leaning set to put a finishing blow to all your holiday cheer!
But seriously, we hope you had a good holiday whether you celebrate Christmas, Hannukah, Winter Solstice, Yule, Kwanzaa—or none of those at all.
- Half Machine Lip Moves Introduction [0:00:00 - 0:06:57]
- Alien Vampires: Fuck Off and Die (Fuck Off and Die, 2009, BLC Productions/Gravitator Records/Alfa Matrix) [0:06:57 - 0:12:08]
- Luna13: Hear My Call - Stabbing Westward Remix (Hear My Call - Stabbing Westward Remix, 2022, Self-Released) [0:12:08 - 0:18:15]
- Rotersand: Exterminate Annihilate Destroy (Welcome to Goodbye, 2005, Metropolis/Dependent Records) [0:18:15 - 0:23:29]
- Suicide Commando: Die Motherfucker Die (Implements of Hell, 2010, Out of Line/Metropolis) [0:23:29 - 0:29:36]
- Propergol: The Worst is Yet to Come (Renegade, 2001, Tesco Organisation) [0:33:03 - 0:38:38]
- White Hospital: White Christmas (We Wish You Are Merry X’Mas, 1985, Eskimo Records) [0:38:38 - 0:42:25]
- Slogun: Mirror Me-Abuse Me (Written in Blood, 2000, Force Majeure) [0:42:25 - 0:47:08]
- Brighter Death Now: Hip Hipp Hurray - I Will Kill You Today (Obsessis, 2000, Cold Meat Industry) [0:47:08 - 0:50:07]
- Wolf Eyes: Stabbed in the Face (Burned Mind, 2004, Sub Pop/American Tapes/Hanson Records) [0:50:07 - 0:53:46]
- Happy Flowers: All I Got Was Clothes For Christmas (God’s Favorite Dog Compilation, 1986, Touch & Go Records) [0:56:40 - 1:01:20]
- Drunk in Hell: Walking Abortion (Drunk in Hell, 2017, Burning World Records) [1:01:20 - 1:09:38]
- Brainbombs: Die You Fuck (Obey, 1996, The Releasing Eskimo/Wabana Ore Limited/Armageddon Label/Armageddon Shop) [1:09:38 - 1:15:08]
- Rainbow Grave: Ten Millions Tons of Shit (No You, 2019, God Unknown Records) [1:15:08 - 1:20:28]
- Amyl & The Sniffers: Freaks to the Front (Comfort to Me, 2021, B2B Records/Rough Trade/ATO Records) [1:20:28 - 1:22:06]
- Uranium: We All Deserve Death (Wormboiler, 2021, Sentient Ruin Laboratories) [1:26:00 - 1:31:45]
- Kadaver: Don’t You Wish We All Died in 2012? (The Gospel of Getting Kicked in the Head, 2019, Marbre Negre) [1:31:45 - 1:49:48]
- Sutcliffe Jügend: With Extreme Prejudice (With Extreme Prejudice, 2011, Cold Spring) [1:53:28 - 2:04:41]
- Consumer Electronics: Murder Your Masters (Dollhouse Songs, 2015, Harbinger Sounds) [2:04:41 - 2:09:46]
- Lingua Ignota: Butcher of the World (Caligula, 2019, Profound Lore Records) [2:09:46 - 2:16:18]
- Jesu: Christmas (Final Remix) (Christmas, 2010, Avalanche Recordings/Robotic Empire) [2:18:45 - 2:33:39]
- Controlled Death: Music For the Death Cult Church Track 1 (Music For the Death Cult Church, 2022, Advaita Records) [2:33:39 - 2:38:40]
- Seirom: Looks Like Snow Tonight (Looks Like Snow Tonight, 2022, Self-Released) [2:38:40 - 2:42:56]
- Showcase Showdown: Merry Christmas I Fucked Your Snowman (Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh!/Merry Christmas I Fucked Your Snowman, 1995, Tario Records) [2:50:35 - 2:52:46]
This month’s Friday Night Frights is a screening of Silent Night, Bloody Night on Friday, December 30, 2022. It starts at 7 PM and entry is $10. This is happening at The Labyrinth, 619 South Spring Street in downtown Little Rock. Details are available on this Facebook event post.
The next Full Moon Market is on Wednesday, January 4th, 2023 at 6-9 PM at The Labyrinth in Little Rock. This will have local vendors selling their goods. More info can be found at this Facebook event post.
The next Club Nevermore, Central Arkansas’s monthly goth-industrial, is Saturday, January 14, 2023. This one’s a Matrix-themed party! Further details are available on this Facebook event post.
The Labyrinth is at 619 South Spring Street, Little Rock, Arkansas. Here is a map with directions:
Friday Night Frights presents Die Sister Die on Friday, January 27, 2023. Entry is $10 for ages 18 plus, and 100% of ticket sales goes to Arkansas Community Advocates. More info can be found at this Facebook event page.