Arkansas and Mid-South Industrial/Post-Industrial Events Guide
Last Updated: September 13, 2023 @ 6:53 PM
Here’s a list of upcoming shows and events in the industrial/post-industrial, darkwave, goth, experimental, etc. music fields happening in Arkansas and the nearby region. (At the moment we’ll be including events within a roughly 500-mile area, which will include metro areas of Little Rock, Arkansas; Dallas and Austin, Texas; Memphis, Tennessee; New Orleans, Louisiana; and Kansas City, Missouri.) Events on this page are organized chronologically. Please check with the event’s organizer(s) or venue for tickets and other information—especially before making travel plans.
Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Dead Register, Direwolf, Tempus Terra at White Water Tavern in Little Rock.
Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Dystopia Goth Night, with DJ Evonech, DJ Graveyard Gloria, DJ St. Faust, and DJ 10.29 at Black Lodge Video in Memphis, TN.
Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Full Moon Market - Harvest Moon at The Labyrinth in Little Rock.
Friday, September 29, 2023
- Friday Night Frights presents At Midnight I’ll Take Your Soul at The Labyrinth in Little Rock.
Friday, October 6, 2023
- Nocturnal Oddities Bazaar Exhibit at The Labyrinth in Little Rock.
Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Club Nevermore presents Damien Hearse and Vampire Police at Vino’s in Little Rock. This will also have DJ sets by DJ 10.29, DJ Hollow, and DJ Operator OT. Note: Club Nevermore membership is not required for this event.
- Nocturnal Oddities Bazaar Exhibit: Night 2 at The Labyrinth in Little Rock.
Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Club Nevermore: Our Annual Halloween Ball (Tim Burton Theme) at The Labyrinth in Little Rock. Club Nevermore is now a private, members-only event. You can find membership info at ClubNevermore.com
Friday, October 27, 2023
- Friday Night Frights at The Labyrinth presents Doctor Blood’s Coffin at The Labyrinth in Little Rock.
- Dystopia Goth Night at Black Lodge Video in Memphis, TN.
Sunday, November 5, 2023
Saturday, November 11, 2023
- [Club Nevermore: Thanksgraving: Calling All Zombies!] at The Labyrinth in Little Rock.
Friday, November 24, 2023
- Friday Night Frights presents Terror is a Man at The Labyrinth in Little Rock.
Saturday, December 9, 2023
- [Club Nevermore: Suck It! A Vampire Masquerade] at The Labyrinth in Little Rock.
Friday, December 29, 2023
- Friday Night Frights presents Frankenstein’s Daughter at The Labyrinth in Little Rock.
Friday, April 5-8
- Low Key Arts Presents Ecliptic & Valley of the Vapors Independent Music Festival at Cedar Glades Park in Hot Springs. Consult their website for more info.
Arkansas Music Venues
- Area 51: 6511 Warden Road in Sherwood. Note: Area 51’s entrance in the neighboring bar Alibi’s.
- Central Theatre: 1008 Central Avenue, Hot Springs
- Club Nevermore: Arkansas’s one and only goth-industrial club night! Check their Facebook page for upcoming events.
- EJ’s Eats & Drinks: 523 Center Street, Little Rock.
- Four Quarter Bar: 415 Main Street, North Little Rock.
- Full Moon Records: 1104 Front Street, Conway.
- George’s Majestic Lounge: 519 W. Dickson St, Fayetteville.
- The Hall (Little Rock): 721 W. 9th St., Little Rock.
- The Labyrinth: 619 S. Spring Street, Little Rock.
- Low Key Arts: Hot Springs - Low Key Arts is the parent organization of our radio station, KUHS-LP Hot Springs 102.5 FM. (Alas, the Low Key Arts venue was a casualty of the Covid19 pandemic.)
- Maxine’s: 700 Central Avenue, Hot Springs.
- Nomad’s Trailside: 1863 N. Pluto Dr., Fayetteville.
- Pizza D’Action: 2919 W. Markham, Little Rock.
- Rev Room: 300 President Clinton Avenue, Little Rock.
- Smoke & Barrel: 324 W. Dickson St., Fayetteville.
- Starlite Club: 230 Ouachita Avenue, Hot Springs.
- Stickyz: 107 River Market Avenue, Little Rock.
- West and Watson: 326 N. West Ave STE 4, Fayetteville.
- Vino’s: 923 West 7th St., Little Rock.
- White Water Tavern: 2500 West 7th St., Little Rock.
- Bar DKDC: Memphis: 964 S. Cooper, Memphis, TN.
- Black Lodge Video: Memphis: 405 N. Cleveland Ave, Memphis, TN
- Canvas of Memphis: Memphis: 1737 Madison Avenue, Memphis, TN
- Growler’s: Memphis: 1911 Poplar Avenue, Memphis, TN
- Lamplighter Lounge: Memphis: 1702 Madison Avenue, Memphis, TN
- Hi-Tone Cafe: Memphis: 282-284 N. Cleveland Avenue, Memphis, TN.
- Barracuda: Austin
- Deep Ellum Art Co.: Dallas
- The Elysium Austin: Austin
- Empire Control Room: Austin
- Gas Monkey Bar N’ Grill: Dallas
- Independent Bar & Kitchen: Dallas
- Industry Alley Bar: Dallas
- The Kessler Theater: Dallas
- The Lost Well: Austin
- The Mohawk: Austin
- The Nines Bar - Deep Ellum: Dallas
- Panoptikon Industrial Discotheque - Dallas: Venue in Dallas that also hosts Industrial Discotheque nights.
- Paper Tiger: San Antonio
- Rubber Gloves Rehearsal Studios: Denton/Dallas
- Three Links: Dallas
- The Trees: Dallas
- Gasa Gasa: New Orleans
- The Goat: New Orleans
- The Mudlark Public Theatre: New Orleans
- Poor Boys Bar: New Orleans
- Santos Bar: New Orleans
- Front of House Lounge: Springfield, MO
- MiniBar KC: Kansas City, MO
- The Record Bar: Kansas City, MO
- The Riot Room: Kansas City, MO
- The Roxy Bar: Shawnee, KS/Kansas City, MO
- Control (Little Rock): Record store located in Little Rock’s Hillcrest neighborhood.
- Finally Friday on KUHS-LP Hosted by Sonny Kay and yours truly (Operator OT), playing fun and energetic punk, new wave, post-punk, and more. Fridays at 8-10 PM CT on KUHS-LP 102.5 FM Hot Springs and streaming at kuhsradio.org
- Full Moon Records Conway - Record store at 1104 Front Street in Conway.
- Hot Springs Documentary Film Festival - All documentary film festival in October. Check their site for schedule, admission details, etc.
- Hot Springs Horror Film Festival - Horror movie festival in September. Check their site for schedule, admission details, etc.
- Into the Black Lodge: New goth-industrial show on KUHS-LP, on Wednesdays at 6-8 PM CT.
- Little Rock Goth and Industrial Facebook Group
- KABF 88.3 FM - Little Rock, AR: Little Rock’s community radio station.
- KUHS-LP Hot Springs 102.5 FM - Hot Springs, AR: The station our shows airs on. It’s also the only solar-powered radio station in Arkansas.
- The Night Before Tomorrow Our friend Gary (DJ 10.29/Club Nevermore) now has own radio show. Check it out!
- Outrage Radio: Our friend Danny P has his own show, playing shoegaze, noise rock, no wave, and more, on Wednesdays at 4-6 PM CT on KUHS-LP.
- Shadow Transmission: Our friends DJ Hollow and DJ Dagger Dance have podcast and website devoted to promoting alterative/fringe/dark culture-type things made or going on in the state of Arkansas, and their spin-off show Fringe Benefits does music reviews. Check it out!
- Valley of the Vapors Music Festival: Hot Springs music festival with a variety of artists, which happens in Hot Springs, Arkansas during March. Check their website for complete lineup and schedule, etc. inetx/): Monthly EBM/Industrial party in Austin, TX.
- Dark Entries: Goth Radio: Radio show on WUSC in South Carolina hosted by my friend DJ D. Check their page for their broadcast schedule and links to its podcast.
- Dystopia Productions: production company that puts on the Dystopia goth/dark eletro, etc. and other events in the Memphis area.
- Industrial Goth Underground Kansas City Facebook Page
- New Orleans Noise Music Facebook Community
- Attrition: New Orleans: Puts on goth-industrial nights and concerts in New Orleans.
- Memphis Concrète Festival - Memphis, TN: Experimental and electronic music festival in Memphis, TN, which also does shows and events throughout the year. Check their site for shows and events.
- Procession Magazine The hot new print magazine covering goth, post-punk, darkwave, etc.
- Torment - Springfield, MO: Gothic, Industrial, Dark EDM night in Springfield, MO.
- Where’s Your Goth At?: Interactive Google Map of goth clubs, venues, and more.