Episode 208: 12/4/2022
We began this show with some new industrial tracks. We followed that with a set of industrial and EBM-ish tracks. Then we played sets of synthwave, synthpop and darkwave. The midnight block was a set of fuzzy and noisy tracks. Then we wrapped up the show with some post-punk, darkwave, and ambient tracks that were mostly themed around the month of December.
- Half Machine Lip Moves Introduction
- Noise Unit: Molecule (Cheeba City Blues, 2022, Artoffact Records)
- Matt Hart: Terraform (Terraform, 2022, Self-Released)
- SpankTheNun: Blot Out the Sun (Blot Out the Sun, 2022, Self-Released)
- Thorofon: Hand and Knife (Gladio, 2022, Ant-Zen)
- Bob Vylan: Drug War (Bob Vylan Presents the Price of Life, 2022, Ghost Theatre)
- Mach Fox: LowTech (VideoLogico, 2022, Self-Released)
- Severed Heads: We Have Come to Bless the House (City Slab Horror, 1984, Ink Records/Nettwerk/Volition/Sevcom/Medical Records LLC)
- Clock DVA: The Hacker (Buried Dreams, 1989, Interfisch Records/Wax Trax! Records/Contempo Records/Nextera)
- Plague Pits: Future Poetry (Poetry From the Future, 2022, Self-Released)
- Destryur: Pieces (Pieces, 2022, Self-Released)
- Le Castle Vania: Freak (The Otherside Series, Vol. 2, 2019, Self-Released)
- Damien Hearse: Hell (Hell, 2022, Self-Released)†
- Cat Temper: Tomcat Sawyer (Something Whiskered This Way Comes, 2019, Self-Released/Lazersteel Records)
- Scandroid: Neo-Tokyo — Dance With the Dead Remix (Dreams of Neo Tokyo, 2017, FIXT Music)
- Chambermaiden: Silver Bullet (Cemetery Creep, 2022, Self-Released)†
- The Chores: Jealous Forever (Jealous Forever, 2022, Self-Released)†
- Male Tears: Jaded (Jaded, 2022, Self-Released)
- Harsh Symmetry: Skin (Display Model, 2022, Fabrika Records)
- BOAN: Freaksnake (Mentiras, 2015, HoloDeck)
- Patriarchy: Suffer (The Unself, 2022, Dero Arcade)
- Celebrate the Nun: Maybe Tomorrow (Meanwhile, 1989, Enigma Records/Westside Music/TwentyTen Music)
- Bomb the Day Nursery: Stop Your Insuflator (Discipline Through Mental Illness, 1983, Selbstmord Organización/Cold Meat Industry)
- Haus Arafna: Blood (Blut (Trilogie Des Blutes), 1995, Galakthorrö)
- Wold: Dragon Owl Didacticism (Freermasonry, 2011, Profound Lore Records/Ideologic Organ)
- Karl Runau: Wet Dream (Osmose, 1994, Galakthorrö)
- Un-Kommuniti: A Nation’s Excreta, Part 1 (Sense of Unmaking, 198?, Freedom in a Vacuum/Black Dwarf Wreckording)
- Day Room: Bomb Shelter (Day Room, 2021, Sister Cylinder)
- Blade Fetish: Last December (Absinthe, 1992, Tess Records)
- Iron Curtain: One December Day (Artifact, 2008, Pylon Records)
- Lycia: December (Cold, 1996, Projekt/Silber Records/Handmade Birds/Lycium Music/Avantgarde Music)
- Motion Sickness of Time Travel: Ballade For a Cold Moon (Excerpt) (Ballade For a Cold Moon, 2013, Self-Released
† Local artist
The next Full Moon Market will be Wednesday, December 7 at The Labyrinth in Little Rock. This will have local vendors selling handmade, spooky, etc. items. More details can be found here.
The next Club Nevermore, Central Arkansas’s monthly goth-industrial event, is Saturday, December 10th at The Labyrinth in Little Rock.
It’ll be an evening featuring far more than a bakers dozen of tracks by The Cure! Come get your photos with Krampus and drink some hot cocoa with your holiday cookies! Bring a gift valued at $10 or so, and be part of the gift exchange at 11pm with Krampus! Be a Scrooge and don’t bring a gift, you might get a spanking by Krampus! And of course we will also be spinning all your favorite goth and industrial tracks all night with resident DJs 10.29, Graveyard Gloria, Operator OT and Wilhelm!
The Labyrinth is at 619 South Spring Street, Little Rock, Arkansas. Here is a map with directions:
This month’s Sci-Fi Friday is at The Labyrinth, 619 South Spring Street in downtown Little Rock, on Friday, December 16, 2022. It will be a screening of 20 Million Miles to Earth. Details are available at this Facebook event post.
This month’s Friday Night Frights is a screening of Silent Night, Bloody Night on Friday, December 30, 2022. It starts at 7 PM and entry is $10. This is happening at The Labyrinth, 619 South Spring Street in downtown Little Rock. Details are available on this Facebook event post.