Episode 191: 7/24/2022
We began this show—our first after a three-week hiatus—with a set of new industrial, etc. tracks. That was followed with a mix of industrial, goth, and EBM tracks that I, Operator OT, played in my DJ set at Club Nevermore’s event on July 4, 2022. The third set was a block of dark and nasty industrial and EBM songs. Then we finished the show with a block of mostly new goth, deathrock, and post-punk tracks.
- Half Machine Lip Moves Introduction [0:00:00 - ]
- Stoneburner: Soft Wet and Full of Danger (Contracting Iris, 2022, COP International)
- Nite: Good Boy (Good Boy, 2022, Universally Unknown/Self-Released)
- Comfort Cure: Dreaming Tarmac (Cuts the Line, 2022, Self-Released)
- Priest: Blacklisted (Body Machine, 2022, Cleopatra/Blue Nine Records)
- Tragic Impulse: Oubliette (Distant Worlds, 2022, Distortion Productions)
- Ministry: Thieves (The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste, 1989, Sire/Warner Bros./Rhino Records)
- Godflesh: Mothra (Pure, 1992, Earache/Relativity/Carnage Records/Toy’s Factory/Century Media)
- Youth Code: Consuming Guilt (A Place to Stand, 2014, Dais Records)
- Sisters of Mercy: Alice (Some Girls Wander By Mistake, 1992, EastWest/Merciful Release/Rhino Records)
- Aesthetic Perfection: Living the Wasted Life (A Violent Emotion, 2008, Bractune Records/Out of Line/Gravitator Records/Deathwatch Asia)
- Hocico: Odio En El Alma (Odio Bajo El Alma, 1997, Sub/Mission Records/Out of Line/Opción Sónica)
- Youth Code: Let the Sky Burn (An Overture, 2014, Dais Records)
- Orange Sector: I Hate You (Krieg & Frieden, 2010, Infacted Recordings/Metropolis)
- 3Teeth: Pearls 2 Swine (3Teeth, 2014, Artoffact Records)
- Suicide Commando: Die Motherfucker Die (Implements of Hell, 2010, Out of Line/Metropolis)
- Urban Heat: Have You Ever (Have You Ever?, 2022, Self-Released)
- Sea Lungs: Truffle Pig (Truffle Pig, 2022, Self-Released/Mantravision Productions)
- Devil Master: Never Ending Night (Ecstacies of Never Ending Night, 2022, Relapse Records)
- Adrenochrome: The Knife (In Memoriam, 2022, Self-Released/Chaotic No Good)
- Morwan: Gdye-To Tam Vdali (Somewhere in the Distance) (Zola-Zemlya, 2020, Sierpien Records/Feel It Records/Death Shadow Records/Reclusion Records)
Friday Night Frights is this Friday, July 29, 2022 at The Labyrinth, which is at 619 South Spring Street in downtown Little Rock. This month is a screening of Driller Killer. More details can be found on this Facebook event page.
The next edition of Club Nevermore, Arkansas’s premier goth-industrial event, is Saturday, August 13, 2022. The event starts at 9 PM. This will have goth-industrial, etc. sets by DJ 10.29, DJ Graveyard Gloria, DJ Wilhelm, yours truly, and a special guest set by DJ St. Faust from Dystopia in Memphis. Further details can be found on this Facebook event page.
The Labyrinth is located at 619 South Spring Street in downtown Little Rock. Use the map below to get directions, but please note The Labyrith is not at the spot Google Maps shows; it’s actually between Electric Panther Tattoo and The Studio Theatre. The photo below shows where The Labyrinth is located.
This is is a modified Google Street View image to show you where The Labyrinth is because Google Maps directs to the Simmons Tower parking garage.
And here is an embedded Google Map with directions to The Labyrinth.