Episode 181: 4/17/2022
We began this show with a mix of industrial tracks. Then Club Nevermore’s DJ 10.29 came by to talk about Cenotaph, the new night by Nevermore and we played a set of stompy EBM tracks. The set following that was one of tracks which had music videos Operator OT saw during episodes of USA Up All Night, in honor of the late Gilbert Gottfried. That was followed with a set of industrialized techno and EBM. We played a set of power electronics and noise at midnight, and closed the show with a set of Kosmische/krautrock.
Note: We had some technical problems with the microphones during the first couple of block. We tried to fix the sound in post-production. We hope the guests are at least audible.
- Half Machine Lip Moves Introduction [0:00:00 - ]
- Hocico: Broken Empires (HyperViolent, 2022, Out of Line Music)
- Militia Vox: Reptile (Bait, 2014, Militious Productions/Self-Released?)
- Duma: Cannis (Cannis/Mbukinya, 2021, Sub Pop Records)
- Rabbit Junk: Pathogenesis (Pathogenesis, 2022, Self-Released)
- Matt Hart: To the Core (Below the Terra, Pt. 1, 2022, Self-Released)
- FGFC820: We Don’t Need No WWIII (Defense Condition 2, 2011, Noitekk)
- Faderhead: TZDV (FH3, 2008, L-Tracks)
- Suicide Commando: The Pain That You Like (Forest of the Impaled, 2017, Out of Line/Metropolis)
- Unter Null: Martyr (The Failure Epiphany, 2005, Alfa Matrix/Soyuz Music)
- Sisters of Mercy: Under the Gun (Greatest Hits Volume One (A Slight Case of Overbombing), 1993, Elektra/EastWest/Merciful Release/Rhino Records)
- Type O Negative: Christian Woman (Butt-Kissing, Sell-Out Version) (Bloody Kisses, 1993, Roadrunner Records)
- KMFDM: A Drug Against War (Angst, 1993, Roadrunner Records/TVT Records/Wax Trax! Records/Metropolis)
- OTHR: Severed (Murder 03 Compilation, 2021, Murder Records)
- Randolph & Mortimer: Electronic Body Weapon I (Electronic Body Weapon 1, 2019, Self-Released)
- Schwefelgelb: Wie Viel Haut (Der Rest Der Nacht, 2021, n-PLEX)
- Puritan: Whitesnake (Murder 002 Compilation, 2021, Murder Records)
- IRM: The Crucifixion (The Final Stage) (Oedipus Dethroned, 2000, Cold Meat Industry)
- Brighter Death Now: Love Hard (Everything is Gonna Be Alright!, 2022, Cold Meat Industry/Tesco Distribution)
- James Nathan Powell: Communal Deafness II (Communal Deafness, 2021, Communal Deafness Recordings/Perpetual Abjection)†
- Camera: Kartoffelstampf (Prosthuman, 2021, Bureau B)*
- Can: Oscura Primavera (The Lost Tapes, 2012, Spoon Records/Mute/Hostess Entertainment Unlimited/Traffic)*
- Faust: Default Mood (,,Daumenbruch’’, 2022, Eroto Tox Decodings)
† Local artist
* Requested track
Nevermore has introduced a new night called Cenotaph! Cenotaph is happening on the fourth Saturdays of the month at a new club in downtown Little Rock called The Labyrinth. This will focus on newer post-punk, goth, darkwave, synthwave, etc. tracks along with some classics. This one’s for baby bats and elder goths alike. This one’s ages 18 and up. Door is $15 for ages 18 and up; $10 for ages 21 and up. Details can be found on the event’s Facebook page.
The Labyrinth is located at 619 South Spring Street in downtown Little Rock. Use the map below to get directions…
The legendary Belgian industrial band Suicide Commando is coming to Club Nevermore! Club Nevermore and Bragi Events are bringing Suicide Commando to Area 51, at 6511 Warden Road in Sherwood, on Monday, July 4, 2022. Further info can be found here. Tickets are now on sale at EventBrite.