Episode 23: 12/3/2017: 2017 Dark Ambien(t) Special Part II
After being delayed by a family emergency last week, we did the second part of the 2017 dark ambien(t) special, which also happened on the night of a SuperMoon. We played some belated listener requests and we heard some fairly new material.
Warning: Half Machine Lip Moves will not be responsible or liable for strange incidents or paranormal activity that occurs while listening to this episode.
- Throbbing Gristle: Propaganda (Intro) (Assume Power Focus, 1982, Power Focus/Paragoric) [0:00:00 - 0:00:57]
- Prurient: Many Jewels Surround the Crown (Bermuda Drain, 2011, Hydra Head Records) [0:00:57 - 0:03:14]
- Yen Pox: Descent (Blood Music, 1995, Malignant Records [2010 Reissue]) [0:04:20 - 0:17:25]
- Schloss Tegal: Anti-Life Equation (Mind of a Missile: Schloss Tegal/John Duncan/Aube 3-Way Split, 1996, Heel Stone Records) [0:17:25 - 0:24:20]
- Where: They Are Coming to Catch Us (Wererat, 2006, Eibon Records) [0:25:45 - 0:30:57]
- Brighter Death Now: 1890 Part II (1890, 2001, Cold Meat Industry) [0:30:57 - 0:42:22]
- Subklinik: Tormented Graves (Unearthly Graves, ????, Hour of 13 Productions) [0:42:22 - 0:47:37]
- This track was deleted from podcast and the artist will never be played on the show again.
- AUN: Ursa Major (Black Pyramid, 2010, Cyclic Law/Denovali Records) [0:58:26 - 1:04:54]
- Cities Last Broadcast: Architechton (The Cancelled Earth, 2009, Cyclic Law) [1:04:54 - 1:13:02]
- Lamia Vox: Lapis Occultus (Sigillum Diaboli, 2013, Cyclic Law) [1:15:11 - 1:20:49]
- Arcana: Wings of Gabriel (The New Light, 2004, Cyclic Law) [1:20:49 - 1:24:46]*
- In Slaughter Natives: Transcendental Carnation (Enter Now the World, Cold Meat Industry/Staalplaat) [1:24:46 - 1:28:53]*
- Dead Man’s Hill: The Death of the World (A Tribute to Marco Corbelli, 2008, MarcoCorbelliTribute.com/Ton Doigt Dans Mon Cul Netlabel) [1:28:53 - 1:35:15]
- Sephiroth: Wolftribes (Cathedron, 1999, Cold Meat Industry) [1:35:15 - 1:40:11]
- Atrium Carceri: A Place to Call Home (Ptahil, 2007, Cryo Chamber) [1:42:20 - 1:53:03]*
- Araphel: Communion (Communion: Araphel/DeepDark Split, 2017, Cephalopagus Records) [1:53:03 - 1:59:31]
- DeepDark: The Enemy (”, “, “) [1:59:31 - 2:06:06]
- Phragments: New Queens (New Kings and New Queens, 2013, Malignant Records) [2:07:37 - 2:11:31]
- ProtoU: The Sea (Lost Here, 2016, Cryo Chamber) [2:11:31 - 2:19:23]
- Astral & Shit: Chorus Track 2 (Chorus, 2017, Self-Released) [2:19:23 - 2:30:19]
- Listener request. Thanks for listening and requesting!